POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Website move and update Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:13:12 EDT (-0400)
  Website move and update (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Website move and update
Date: 7 Oct 2005 17:15:02
Message: <di6nfi$hom$1@chho.imagico.de>
I have made some major overhaul of my website and also moved it to a new
location:

http://www.imagico.de/

The new design is not yet completely finished - feel invited to report
problems you find.  Note the HTML files in the packages for download
(include files, tutorials etc.) have a new design as well.  If you
didn't like the old one you might want to try the new packages. :-)

New content at the moment:

- new gallery of the last year: http://www.imagico.de/pov/gallery7.html
- some hand tuned lotw2 scenes: http://www.imagico.de/lotw2/tuned.html
- some new photos: http://www.imagico.de/photo/photo04.html