POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Website move and update : Re: Website move and update Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Website move and update
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 8 Oct 2005 04:35:01
Message: <di805u$2qk$1@chho.imagico.de>
Slime wrote:
> Lots of stuff! Generally I like it, it's not hard to find my way around.

Thanks.

> don't like the blurred artistic effect you did on the thumbnails. I imagine
> you put some work into that, but in practice, as a viewer, it's a little
> frustrating.

As you might know these are not new (although they were indeed preloaded
previously).  I already thought about alternatives but did not decide on
something yet.  I am not satisfied with the page layout either - it is
too long - either have to split it or at least make it display more
compact on large screens (the bottom part just fills one third of the
width of a 1600x1200 screen).

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 07 Oct. 2005)