POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : JPEG2000 Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  JPEG2000 (Message 122 to 131 of 231)
From: IMBJR
Subject: Re: JPEG2000
Date: 8 Mar 2004 17:25:49
Message: <vusp40l6f4ctme371js8rk7ll0bdkb8jfr@4ax.com>
On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:18:08 -0500, Tyler Eaves <tyl### [at] NOSPAMml1net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:17:00 +0000, IMBJR wrote:
>

>> What on Earth makes you think it is? My what twisted brain-spasm-logic
>> came up with that idea?
>>

>On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 20:39:54 +0000, IMBJR wrote:
>
>> Keep the fuck up. Did I not say elsewhere that if I wanted comments I
>> would ask for them? I post them because I have something to post. This
>> is a POV-Ray newserver is it not? I wish to let people look at my work
>> if they so wish, I don't expect or require comments.
>
>Comments like that perhaps?

That's it, quote something out of context. Is that the way you try to
win your silly little arguments? Dear me, it's pathetic, simply
pathetic.

--------------------------------
My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:30:44 +0000, IMBJR wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:18:08 -0500, Tyler Eaves <tyl### [at] NOSPAMml1net>
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:17:00 +0000, IMBJR wrote:
>>

>>> What on Earth makes you think it is? My what twisted brain-spasm-logic
>>> came up with that idea?
>>>

>>On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 20:39:54 +0000, IMBJR wrote:
>>
>>> Keep the fuck up. Did I not say elsewhere that if I wanted comments I
>>> would ask for them? I post them because I have something to post. This
>>> is a POV-Ray newserver is it not? I wish to let people look at my work
>>> if they so wish, I don't expect or require comments.
>>
>>Comments like that perhaps?
>
> That's it, quote something out of context. Is that the way you try to
> win your silly little arguments? Dear me, it's pathetic, simply
> pathetic.

How precisely is that out of context? I posted the entire quote. It was in
response to the following post by Rune:

...or post images to p.b.i without any interest in getting feedback or
even if other people can see the images. I expect that we'll be seeing
quite some more JPEG2000 images there now - oops, "seeing" was not a
well chosen word... ;)

I don't think it's at all "out of context", as in both cases the topic at
hand is proper use of povray.binaries.images. In any case, this is *your*
"silly little argument". If you're so unhappy with the situation, *leave*.

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:30:38 -0500, Tyler Eaves <tyl### [at] NOSPAMml1net>
wrote:

>How precisely is that out of context? I posted the entire quote. It was in
>response to the following post by Rune:
>
>...or post images to p.b.i without any interest in getting feedback or
>even if other people can see the images. I expect that we'll be seeing
>quite some more JPEG2000 images there now - oops, "seeing" was not a
>well chosen word... ;)
>
>I don't think it's at all "out of context", as in both cases the topic at
>hand is proper use of povray.binaries.images. In any case, this is *your*
>"silly little argument". If you're so unhappy with the situation, *leave*.

Now you give the greater detail. Sheeh! Dear me. I think you need to
leave if you cannot get it right first time.

--------------------------------

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:42:17 +0000, IMBJR wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:30:38 -0500, Tyler Eaves <tyl### [at] NOSPAMml1net>
> wrote:
>
>>How precisely is that out of context? I posted the entire quote. It was in
>>response to the following post by Rune:
>>
>>...or post images to p.b.i without any interest in getting feedback or
>>even if other people can see the images. I expect that we'll be seeing
>>quite some more JPEG2000 images there now - oops, "seeing" was not a
>>well chosen word... ;)
>>
>>I don't think it's at all "out of context", as in both cases the topic at
>>hand is proper use of povray.binaries.images. In any case, this is *your*
>>"silly little argument". If you're so unhappy with the situation, *leave*.
>>

> Now you give the greater detail. Sheeh! Dear me. I think you need to
> leave if you cannot get it right first time.

Wow, ad hominem arguments. Very professional and effective. So, now,
buddy, what exactly is your defense regarding your use of p.b.i?

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:40:08 -0500, Tyler Eaves <tyl### [at] NOSPAMml1net>
wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:42:17 +0000, IMBJR wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:30:38 -0500, Tyler Eaves <tyl### [at] NOSPAMml1net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>How precisely is that out of context? I posted the entire quote. It was in
>>>response to the following post by Rune:
>>>
>>>...or post images to p.b.i without any interest in getting feedback or
>>>even if other people can see the images. I expect that we'll be seeing
>>>quite some more JPEG2000 images there now - oops, "seeing" was not a
>>>well chosen word... ;)
>>>
>>>I don't think it's at all "out of context", as in both cases the topic at
>>>hand is proper use of povray.binaries.images. In any case, this is *your*
>>>"silly little argument". If you're so unhappy with the situation, *leave*.
>>>

>> Now you give the greater detail. Sheeh! Dear me. I think you need to
>> leave if you cannot get it right first time.
>>

>Wow, ad hominem arguments. Very professional and effective. So, now,
>buddy, what exactly is your defense regarding your use of p.b.i?

As previously stated. Read up on it. Do I have to show you flash cards
like you were trying with me just now?

"This is an apple. Apple. Repeat after me. Apple."