POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to make crumpled paper Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  How to make crumpled paper (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: The Brain
Subject: How to make crumpled paper
Date: 8 Jun 2003 07:27:27
Message: <3ee31d9f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi-Ho

My latest project is a wastepaper basket. It looks already suprising cool,
but some really important part of it still lacks: The content.

I have really no idea how to make strongly crumpled paper, and I guess it
wouldnt be funny to stick meshes together. Is there a more intelligent way
to fill my wastepaper basket?

thx,
Brain

Post a reply to this message