POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : saving heightfields between frames Server Time
4 Aug 2024 14:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  saving heightfields between frames (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Barron Gillon
Subject: saving heightfields between frames
Date: 4 May 2003 16:14:58
Message: <3eb574c2@news.povray.org>
This may be a newbie question, but...  Is there a way to save a heightfield
between frames of an animation so I don't have to rebuild it every single
frame?  It occurs to me that most of the time spent rendering my current
animation goes toward rebuilding the same heightfield over and over again.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Barron Gillon

Post a reply to this message