POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Splines Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:11:55 EDT (-0400)
  Splines (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: jfmiller
Subject: Splines
Date: 10 Dec 2002 19:50:29
Message: <3df68bd5@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

Is there a reason why Bezier splines that can be used for lathes and prisms
can't be declared as splines?

On simular notes:

What is the difference between Natural and Cubic splines?

and

Sence POV doesn't like them as splines, can someone link me to the formual
for Bezier splines given 4 control points?

Thanks
JFMILLER

Post a reply to this message