POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Yet another Raytracer Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  Yet another Raytracer (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ruy
Subject: Yet another Raytracer
Date: 21 Mar 2002 09:39:56
Message: <3c99f0bc@news.povray.org>
I just stumbled on another raytracer. Haven't tested it, but the pictures in
the gallery seem quite presentable. OK, it's no match for POV, but then
again I believe we should keep our minds open.

It can be found at:

http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/cwis/research/graphics/RENDERPARK/

Ruy

Post a reply to this message