POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  New POV-Ray webpage (Message 128 to 137 of 147)
Subject: Re: New POV-Ray webpage
Date: 23 Jul 2002 06:38:37
Message: <2dcqju08jafq456o83ubjm08m00kf0jm9f@4ax.com>

wrote:
> I hope I wasn't too detailed.

http://www.povray.org/community/map/ returns empty list of countries.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Date: 30 Jul 2002 07:33:24
Message: <v6ucku8782206u5ingi5l25vgpo0vlcdbe@4ax.com>

wrote:
> I hope I wasn't too detailed.

Could it be possible to leave content within search form when page is result
of searching (as it works in searching in http://news.povray.org/ ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 30 Jul 2002 08:04:52
Message: <3d4680e4$1@news.povray.org>
In article <v6ucku8782206u5ingi5l25vgpo0vlcdbe@4ax.com>, ABX
<abx### [at] babilonorg> wrote:

> Could it be possible to leave content within search form when page is result
> of searching (as it works in searching in http://news.povray.org/ ?

If it isn't, I will look into it after my vacation...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

From: ABX
Date: 30 Jul 2002 13:59:27
Message: <ppkdkuspuko4rmpen1nfe274o48qfi4j2g@4ax.com>
On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:04:51 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> > Could it be possible to leave content within search form when page is result
> > of searching (as it works in searching in http://news.povray.org/ ?
>
> If it isn't, I will look into it after my vacation...

Have a nice time and take a breath :-)

(btw, I hope notes from
http://bobby.cast.org/bobby/bobbyServlet?URL=http://www.povray.org/
were already considered)