POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage : Re: New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray webpage
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 9 Aug 2002 14:25:03
Message: <3d5408ff@news.povray.org>
In article <20lhkucul4a5jsv1en3rku2m4foicikfab@4ax.com>, ABX
<abx### [at] babilonorg> wrote:

> Is there any way to remove my user data from the community database? I can't
> find it. Not that I want do this but I can imagine that somebody could want.

No, there is none.  User IDs are used internally and allowing users to
remove themselves completely would create database "holes" or require us to
remove other data.  You can always simply remove your public information and
will no longer be listed anywhere.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde