POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  New POV-Ray webpage (Message 11 to 20 of 147)
Subject: Re: New POV-Ray webpage
Date: 9 Jul 2002 11:29:15
Message: <btvliu41hpsi1hefgqo8b3rcqt6ku3dtbu@4ax.com>
On 9 Jul 2002 11:16:25 -0400, ingo <ing### [at] homenl> wrote:
> > I hope I wasn't too detailed.
>
> Uhmpff, hey, ABX don't you ever stop :)

Never! That's becouse I'm listed only in one include file ;-)

> Give _The Team_ some rest, a moment to catch their breath. They've been
> working hard.

Don't be so modest. You are part of success.

> Let them sit back and enjoy for a while, watching the
> download counters go sky-high. They deserve it.

Ok, ok! I suppose my post is bookmarked so I return to updating Insert Menu
Bonus Pack.

ABX

Date: 9 Jul 2002 11:35:13
Message: <dh0miu81frcstg39okqhcaho8m2m2sfq0i@4ax.com>
On 9 Jul 2002 11:16:25 -0400, ingo <ing### [at] homenl> wrote:
> Let them sit back and enjoy for a while, watching the
> download counters go sky-high.

14. Could be interesting to add such counters next to download links :-)

ABX

Post a reply to this message