POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray webpage : Re: New POV-Ray webpage Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray webpage
Date: 9 Jul 2002 11:55:13
Message: <an0miu44ol4oelhddrdah3m0svdi64f2co@4ax.com>
On Tue, 09 Jul 2002 17:23:06 +0200, "Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde>
wrote:
> > 8. Please consider site map since some pages are linked only once and if
> > number of features/pages increase it will be hard to find anything without
> > performing search. It is already hard to find links on the pages since dark
> > blue link is not very different than black text when hover feature is used
> > instead of traditional underlining.
>
> Consider to adjust you monitor gamma correction to normal levels, please.

I have it already correct since it is obvious when playing with POV. Perhaps
just my eyes are too tired but I checked a few monitors and asked a few users
about opinion and they all noticed this. Anyway if there wouln't be any other
pover noticing this You can forget it becouse all my consultants are not
povers ;-)

ABX