POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gilles' exposition in Vietnam Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Gilles' exposition in Vietnam (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: ingo
Subject: Gilles' exposition in Vietnam
Date: 30 Aug 2006 14:05:37
Message: <Xns982FCC671CD70seed7@news.povray.org>
Just came in through Google alerts:

http://www.thanhniennews.com/entertaiments/?catid=6&newsid=19493

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: Gilles' exposition in Vietnam
Date: 30 Aug 2006 15:12:13
Message: <44f5e30d@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
> Just came in through Google alerts:
>
> http://www.thanhniennews.com/entertaiments/?catid=6&newsid=19493

   That's so cool. I think I can speak for most, and if not, all povers
around the Pov Community and elsewhere, that we wish Gilles good luck and
success with his new project - and a worthy project it is too. Anyone that
can be introduced to the world of PoVRay and related 3D graphics will
undoubtedly learn something worthwhile. They will mainly learn that
imagination and 3D art go hand in hand, and that exploration of those
concepts will indeed provoke further fantastic images in the future.

   I look forward to seeing them.

     ~Steve~

> Ingo

Post a reply to this message