POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray & Databases Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray & Databases (Message 11 to 20 of 30)
From: =Bob=
Subject: Re: POV-Ray & Databases
Date: 4 Nov 2004 21:00:49
Message: <418aded1@news.povray.org>
"Patrick Elliott" <sha### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
[deletions]

: Too bad.. Unfortunately making something and convincing them it is useful
: is not always the same thing. You sometimes have to show them how useful
: it is in a significant way. I am more the "any thing that makes like
: easier" sort and I can see that as a feature with would make some things
: easier.

I used it to do something for my department (created some 3D
graphs and charts directly from dBASE files) but later realized
I could do it much faster in C++ and have the program write the
SDL for me.
=Bob=

Post a reply to this message