POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Caterpillar Tracks - suggestions? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Caterpillar Tracks - suggestions? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Caterpillar Tracks - suggestions?
Date: 29 Sep 2004 07:11:08
Message: <415a984c$1@news.povray.org>
Any suggestions as to the general approach to getting a caterpillar track to
flow appropriately around a set of tank-wheels?

There would be 4 wheels - two larger ones at ground level, and two smaller
ones, higher up and offset from the lower ones - e.g.:

O          O
   O    O

Post a reply to this message