POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HF_Square Macro usage? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:11:20 EDT (-0400)
  HF_Square Macro usage? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Stephen R  Phillips
Subject: HF_Square Macro usage?
Date: 18 Apr 2004 12:41:06
Message: <Xns94CF75BE6AFC1cybermans.pov.posts.@203.29.75.35>
I'm attempting to use this and I seem to have failed to understand how this
Macro works.

What I've defined is this:
----------------------------
#declare HF_R=seed(0);

#macro HF_F(X, Y, Z)
   rand(HF_R);
#end

#declare Ground=HF_Square(HF_F, false, false, <40, 40 >, 1, "", <-20, -1, -
20>, <20, 4, 20>)

object
{
   Ground
}
This of course bombs completely.. so how does one use the HF_Square macro?
It's not obvious and there are no examples I could find.

Clue me in please?

Stephen

Post a reply to this message