POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Damn beta timeout Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:13:46 EDT (-0400)
  Damn beta timeout (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: Damn beta timeout
Date: 17 Mar 2004 23:24:12
Message: <Xns94B036EF6F00Craf256com@203.29.75.35>
What is the purpose of *forcing* user to download newer version of Pov 3.6
(and is there new beta for Linux already?)

[povrayraf256@rafal04rh9 renders]$ povray swamp_v101.ini
This pre-release version of POV-Ray for Unix has expired.

quite frustrating :/

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/