POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Selfish Curiosity Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Selfish Curiosity (Message 8 to 17 of 27)
<<< Previous 7 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Hughes, B
Subject: Re: Selfish Curiosity
Date: 21 Jan 2004 10:07:36
Message: <400e95b8$1@news.povray.org>
"ABX" <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in message
> On 21 Jan 2004 08:39:06 -0500, Tom Galvin <tom### [at] imporg> wrote:
> > I know POV-Ray 3.51 for Windows is a bugfix release
>
> POV-Ray 3.51 is outdated project, see povray.announce.f..-a..-q..
>
> > but will it have
> > "Pause Rendering" on the right click menu of the system tray icon?
>
> Sounds reasonable. I will look at it and try to simplify Chris work with
> pleasing you, thought who knows how complicated it will be.

Perhaps since it was never added as a menu option and lacks a keyboard
shortcut maybe that's why it wasn't readily possible to include it in the
tray icon menu.

You'd think pressing the Pause key would work but that just never seems to
do anything anymore in Windows since it's more of "a DOS thing". Of course,
inadvertantly pausing a rendering and not realizing it sounds like it was
one of the reasons it never got beyond the toolbar. Not sure about that,
just seems it was discussed in that way long ago.

--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com

Post a reply to this message