POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Selfish Curiosity : Re: Selfish Curiosity Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Selfish Curiosity
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 21 Jan 2004 11:21:53
Message: <400ea721@news.povray.org>

news:400e8c05@news.povray.org...

> Because nobody reads that group it seems.  I am actually amazed how much
> stuff we could write there, and how many people ask without ever even
> checking that group ;-)

The only way would be to post really outrageous things there from time to
time, like :

"Microsoft's POV-Ray buyout: according to the software giant, the raytracer
will be made closed source and tightly integrated in Longhorn. All
non-Windows versions will be discontinued. Windows users will be amazed by
the long-expected Clippy primitive. Security patches to follow next. "

or

"POV-Ray will be used exclusively to render Finding Nemo 2, according to
Pixar insiders. This long-expected sequel will be released in 2072."

or

"NASA's Mars images were all faked with POV-Ray and we have the code,
nutcases claim on www.povrayconspiracies.com"

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com