POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity and finish Server Time
6 Aug 2024 02:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity and finish (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: Radiosity and finish
Date: 8 Jul 2002 12:31:15
Message: <Xns9245BBDE5BEE1raf256com@204.213.191.226>
Should light gatherd from radiosity effect specular etc ?

I didnt test it exacly yet, but :
I have object with i.e. very high specular
when I light it with direct light_source - it is shining
when it is alsow bright, but hi is lighten only from radiosity light - it
looks same with
radiosity 0
and with
radiosity 10 specular 1 // this huge values are for testing ofcourse :)

is there some way to change it ?