POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Most common way to make POV files? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Most common way to make POV files? (Message 1 to 10 of 41)
From: Matt Savard
Subject: Most common way to make POV files?
Date: 17 Sep 2001 18:05:53
Message: <Xns911F98DFF5EBCmsavardrainorg@204.213.191.226>
I am wondering what is the most common way all of you build your POV files?
Do you code it by hand? Create the models in a seperate program and export
to POV format?

matt

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: Most common way to make POV files?
Date: 17 Sep 2001 18:07:14
Message: <3ba67412$1@news.povray.org>
Mostly hand code with an occasional mesh model.

Post a reply to this message

> I am wondering what is the most common way all of you build your POV files?
> Do you code it by hand? Create the models in a seperate program and export
> to POV format?

I code by hand. I've never found a POV-compatible modeller I got on
with. In fact, I've never found a modeller of any kind I got on with,
save for UnrealEd, which doesn't really count.

Post a reply to this message

"Matt Savard" <msa### [at] rainorg> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> I am wondering what is the most common way all of you build your POV
files?
> Do you code it by hand? Create the models in a seperate program and export
> to POV format?
>
> matt

Post a reply to this message