POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Translation of docs Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Translation of docs (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jens Müller
Subject: Translation of docs
Date: 27 Feb 2001 17:55:03
Message: <97heqb.1ig.1@news.jensm.enode.de>
What are the licensing terms if we want to translate the (generic)
docs
into German and put them on our website?

Have the licensing terms to be interpreted as such that we are not
allowed to do so because we do not provide a full package?

Regards,

--
"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
 - Governor George W. Bush, 9/22/97

Post a reply to this message

> Have the licensing terms to be interpreted as such that we are not
> allowed to do so because we do not provide a full package?

How?  Did you read the license, and does it say anything about not
translating the docs?  Use common sense to interpret the license and you
will know the answer.

     Thorsten

Post a reply to this message