POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Translation of docs : Re: Translation of docs Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:06:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Translation of docs
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 27 Feb 2001 18:36:47
Message: <3a9c3a0f$1@news.povray.org>

<jen### [at] unfaehigde>  wrote:

> What are the licensing terms if we want to translate the (generic)
> docs into German and put them on our website?

BTW, I would suggest to contact the people behind
<http://mitglied.tripod.de/povrayhelp_deu/> because they have a not
complete but significant amount of the documentation translated already.
Also keep in mind that you will have to adjust a lot once the POV-Ray
3.5 documentation (without the terrible Word 97 HTML) will be available.

     Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde