POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray.org Statistics Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:38 EDT (-0400)
  Povray.org Statistics (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Ken
Subject: Povray.org Statistics
Date: 6 Dec 1999 04:08:03
Message: <384B7AD9.78161394@pacbell.net>
For those interested here are some statistics on the amount of traffic
that occured on the povray.org web pages for the month of November 1999.

Note: These statistics do not reflect the traffic at news.povray.org

The statistics for the POV-Ray home page at - http://www.povray.org

Daily Averages for the month of November 1999

Total Hits                 97,428
Files Downloaded           85,479
Pages Accessed             40,219

Monthly Totals for the month of November 1999

Total Hits              2,922,863
Files Downloaded        2,565,378
Pages Accessed          1,206,595
Bandwidth in KBytes    74,387,415

The statistics for the POV-Ray FTP Server at ftp://ftp.povray.org

Daily Averages for the month of November 1999

Total Hits                    901
Files Downloaded              901
Pages Accessed                158

Monthly Totals for the month of November 1999

Total Hits                 27,058
Files Downloaded           27,058
Pages Accessed              4,754
Bandwidth in KBytes    48,281,473

The statistics for the Texture Library at http://texlib.povray.org

Daily Averages for the month of November 1999

Total Hits                    813
Files Downloaded            7,744
Pages Accessed                886

Monthly Totals for the month of November 1999

Total Hits                254,761
Files Downloaded          232,326
Pages Accessed             24,391
Bandwidth in KBytes     7,225,560

Total monthly statistics for all three sites -

Total Hits              3,204,682
Files Downloaded        2,824,762
Pages Accessed          1,235,740
Bandwidth in KBytes   129,894,448

  As many of you already know the general operational costs and issues
related to the provision of these resources are funded by the sales of
the IRTC CDROMs. You too can help support not only the resources listed
above but also the news.povray.org news server that we all enjoy so much.

Hallam Oaks P/L (a private company owned by a POV-Team member) makes these
CD's available via http://www.aussie.org/products/. Secure online ordering
via credit card is available. If you have enjoyed the often amazing work
that the IRTC has produced over the past three years, and do not have the
IRTC CD's, you have the opportunity to get the Year Three complete on CDROM
from the site listed above.

Thanks for your continued support,

Your Technical Assistance Group

Post a reply to this message