POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray.org Statistics : Re: Povray.org Statistics Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray.org Statistics
From: Ken
Date: 7 Dec 1999 04:43:19
Message: <384CD64E.1603F0A2@pacbell.net>
ingo wrote:

> >Total Hits              2,922,863
> >Files Downloaded        2,565,378
>
> So, how many POV-users are there?
> What downloads are counted, POV-Ray, images ...?

  The data I was given to extract these statistics was not specific enough
to offer answers to these questions. I doubt there is any real way to tell
how many POV-Users there are but if you are really interested I might be
able to find out how many copies of POV-Ray were downloaded for the various
platforms available (no gaurantees).

--
Ken Tyler