POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Extracting values from predefined vectors Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:30:55 EDT (-0400)
  Extracting values from predefined vectors (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Greg Sanders
Subject: Extracting values from predefined vectors
Date: 11 Jun 1998 13:43:31
Message: <6lp4ld$pmr$1@oz.aussie.org>
Does anyone know how to extract the X,Y and Z values from a defined vector.
Specifically, I am using Chris Colefax's Spline Generator.  It generates a
"spline_pos" vector of (X,Y,Z).  Is there a way to extract the numerical
values of each?  I hope this is clear.

Thanks,
Greg Sanders

BTW if you haven't checked out Chris's Include files page yet.. You don't
know what you're missing!

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:43:31 -0700, "Greg Sanders"
<gvi### [at] oraclerenonvus> wrote:

>Does anyone know how to extract the X,Y and Z values from a defined vector.
>Specifically, I am using Chris Colefax's Spline Generator.  It generates a
>"spline_pos" vector of (X,Y,Z).  Is there a way to extract the numerical
>values of each?  I hope this is clear.

Yep.  Just use spline_pos.x, spline_pos.y, and spline_pos.z

Post a reply to this message