POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rhinoceros 3D modeller Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Rhinoceros 3D modeller (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ken Penner
Subject: Rhinoceros 3D modeller
Date: 10 May 1998 01:29:34
Message: <35553B3E.9DC33A18@worldnet.att.net>
Nowhere on the Rhinoceros homepage is POVRay mentioned.  Does anyone
know if Rhino's output is POV compatible??

thanks

-mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: Re: Rhinoceros 3D modeller
Date: 10 May 1998 06:29:35
Message: <6j3vjr$quc$1@oz.aussie.org>
Ken Penner wrote in message <35553B3E.9DC33A18@worldnet.att.net>...
>Nowhere on the Rhinoceros homepage is POVRay mentioned.  Does anyone
>know if Rhino's output is POV compatible??

Yes.
It can save it's models as POV-Ray meshes as well as Moray UDOs.

Johannes.

Post a reply to this message

hmm.. sounds interesting, does it offer any more functionality than moray?

Johannes Hubert wrote in message <6j3vjr$quc$1@oz.aussie.org>...
>Ken Penner wrote in message <35553B3E.9DC33A18@worldnet.att.net>...
>>Nowhere on the Rhinoceros homepage is POVRay mentioned.  Does anyone
>>know if Rhino's output is POV compatible??
>

>Yes.
>It can save it's models as POV-Ray meshes as well as Moray UDOs.
>
>Johannes.

Post a reply to this message