POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-Scan Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  3D-Scan (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: ALIL
Subject: 3D-Scan
Date: 19 May 1998 04:31:37
Message: <35614367.4C944DF7@stud3.tuwien.ac.at>
Does anyone out there know where I can make a 3D-San of my self and
maybe of some of my friends!

                            ALIL

Post a reply to this message

From: Matthew Bennett
Subject: Re: 3D-Scan
Date: 19 May 1998 06:40:01
Message: <01bd8312$6ccf0b00$043363c3@mrbcomp>
Wow... even if this was possible (though I can't imagine how it could be
done very accurately... lasers perhaps?) I would assume such a thing would
be very expensive - even if you could find somewhere that would do it...

All I can recommend is you get someone with good spatch/moray modeling
skills... ;)

Matt

ALIL <e9725415@stud3.tuwien.ac.at> wrote in article
<35614367.4C944DF7@stud3.tuwien.ac.at>...
> Does anyone out there know where I can make a 3D-San of my self and
> maybe of some of my friends!
>
>                             ALIL

Post a reply to this message