POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D-Scan : Re: 3D-Scan Server Time
13 Aug 2024 23:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D-Scan
From: Lance Birch
Date: 20 May 1998 17:34:28
Message: <6jvib8$gga$1@oz.aussie.org>
Yeah, I couldn't beleive it when I first heard about it.  They can actually
use ultrasonic sound waves to triangulate the position!

Or magnetic imagers!  It all sounds like SF!

Have you seen what they've done now but, IT'S INCREDIBLE!  Instead of an
ultrasound, you can get a density model of your baby.  Yep, you can actually
see a 3D model of your baby on a computer and rotate and look at it in 3D
space before it's even born!

--
Lance Birch
Remove the smiley to e-mail.