POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!") (Message 51 to 55 of 55)
From: Alain CULOS
Subject: Re: Proposing MovieProject! (was "Group Movie Project", was "POV-Ray is free... the internet isn't!")
Date: 14 May 1998 17:57:42
Message: <355B68D6.7A8E21BE@bigfoot.com>
I fully support this point of view. That is I think the most efficient style we can
carry out without major difficulties that would gather a wide range of interest
outside CG scene.

Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.

Post a reply to this message