POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povclipse2-0.1.0 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:37:02 EDT (-0400)
  povclipse2-0.1.0 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: dick balaska
Subject: povclipse2-0.1.0
Date: 27 Jan 2017 05:09:22
Message: <588b1c52$1@news.povray.org>
I have released povclipse2-0.1.0, an eclipse plugin to manage POV-Ray
source.
It is a 0.1 release, but it is far enough along that I can use it for my
animation work.  The new parser is functional, but is weak; its
expression handling gives up easy and decides the rvalue is an object
(i.e. opaquely defined).

--
dik

Post a reply to this message