POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povclipse2-0.1.0 : Re: povclipse2-0.1.0 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 08:36:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povclipse2-0.1.0
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 30 Jan 2017 18:28:12
Message: <588fcc0c$1@news.povray.org>
Le 27/01/2017 à 11:09, dick balaska a écrit :
> I have released povclipse2-0.1.0, an eclipse plugin to manage POV-Ray
> source.
> It is a 0.1 release, but it is far enough along that I can use it for my
> animation work.  The new parser is functional, but is weak; its
> expression handling gives up easy and decides the rvalue is an object
> (i.e. opaquely defined).

And I want to give you a BIG (render bigger) THANK YOU !

There is still some need for work, but it's already lovely to edit ini
file for rare options (the GUI to remind you of them <3 !)

Also, when creating a new project, the outline does not seems to work
for the automatically created pov file.
But it appears for added later file. And later (closed & reopened
project), it even works fine.

And the PovClipse2 Properties tab (project Properties) gives me an error.

And once the render is done, java/eclipse/whatever seems to take its
time to fill the render jobs view

But, to finish, IT IS GREAT !