POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : focal_point Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:16:22 EDT (-0400)
  focal_point (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: focal_point
Date: 8 Nov 2016 18:18:57
Message: <58225d61$1@news.povray.org>
I am trying to add focal_point to this scene (scroll down):

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Camera_focal_length_distance_house_animation.gif

I've replaced the camera with this:

camera
{
	#if (clock = 0)
		orthographic
	#end
	location		CameraLocation
	direction		CameraDirection
	up			CameraUp
	right			CameraRight

	#if (clock != 0)
		focal_point		<0,0,0>
		aperture		0.25 // 0.05 ~ 1.5; // more = more blurring
		blur_samples		25 // 4 ~ 100, more = higher quality; fewer = faster
//		confidence		0.9 // how close to the correct color, 0 ~ 1, default 0.9
//		variance		1/128 //(default) smallest displayable color difference
	#end

	transform {CameraTransform}
}

However, the text on the image disappears. Any idea why?

Mike

Post a reply to this message