POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : No repeating pattern? Server Time
30 Apr 2024 20:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  No repeating pattern? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: No repeating pattern?
Date: 18 Jan 2016 21:56:06
Message: <569da5c6$1@news.povray.org>
I'm using a gradient pattern for one of my scenes. How do I make it so
that it doesn't repeat, and instead stays at the last value? Thanks!

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: dick balaska
Subject: Re: No repeating pattern?
Date: 18 Jan 2016 22:35:24
Message: <569daefc$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/18/2016 9:56 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> I'm using a gradient pattern for one of my scenes. How do I make it so
> that it doesn't repeat, and instead stays at the last value? Thanks!

I would union two objects such that the value of the "outer" object is 1.0;

0    .3   .6   1
                1                 1

Post a reply to this message