POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : attitude Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  attitude (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: ZSpider
Subject: attitude
Date: 28 Dec 2002 09:55:43
Message: <3e0dbb6f$2@news.povray.org>
It seems like my computer interests wander.  For a while I'll play
with Flash, then Visual Basic, then Perl.  Over the past four years
I've slipped away and come back to the POV community a number
of times.

What I want to say is how impressed I am with the warmth and
friendship and kindness and helpfulness that I always see in this
group.

Happy New Year!

miker

Post a reply to this message