POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : attitude : Re: attitude Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: attitude
From: Daniel Matthews
Date: 28 Dec 2002 16:23:37
Message: <5659466.eKZosib93U@3-e.net>
ZSpider wrote:
> What I want to say is how impressed I am with the warmth and
> friendship and kindness and helpfulness that I always see in this
> group.

I agree, POV people are some of the finest humans I have encountered on the
Internet in the last nine years. I wonder if it is something to do with the
Art-Science/vision-language duality of thinking that POV work requires.

(Then again they may all be utter bastards, but I feel empathy towards them
because I'm a bastard too.)
:o)

--
Your connection failed because: UBNC (user brain not connected)