POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Typo's in the 3.7 Installe'r an'd PO'V we'b sit'e Server Time
29 May 2024 07:36:19 EDT (-0400)
  Typo's in the 3.7 Installe'r an'd PO'V we'b sit'e (Message 40 to 49 of 49)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Typo's in the 3.7 Installe'r an'd PO'V we'b sit'e
Date: 9 Jul 2015 13:35:50
Message: <559eb0f6$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 09 Jul 2015 18:22:41 +0100, Stephen wrote:

>> Yep, very easy to do.
>>
>> Cover the spouts on the left and right with a finger each, drink from
>> the third.
>>
>> Easy.;)
>
> Do you want a towel?
> The holes in the middle of the neck will leak. If they don't the ones
> further down will get you.

Didn't see those other holes, but the number of holes IIRC is easily
covered with additional fingers. :)

Jim

From: Stephen
Date: 9 Jul 2015 13:42:47
Message: <559eb297@news.povray.org>
On 7/9/2015 6:35 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> Yep, very easy to do.
>>>
>>> Cover the spouts on the left and right with a finger each, drink from
>>> the third.
>>>
>>> Easy.;)
>>
>> Do you want a towel?
>> The holes in the middle of the neck will leak. If they don't the ones
>> further down will get you.
>
> Didn't see those other holes, but the number of holes IIRC is easily
> covered with additional fingers. :)

Do you want to look again, remembering it is a "puzzle jug"?

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 9 Jul 2015 22:17:53
Message: <559f2b51@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 09 Jul 2015 18:42:45 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 7/9/2015 6:35 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> Do you want a towel?
>>> The holes in the middle of the neck will leak. If they don't the ones
>>> further down will get you.
>>
>> Didn't see those other holes, but the number of holes IIRC is easily
>> covered with additional fingers. :)
>>

> Do you want to look again, remembering it is a "puzzle jug"?

Oh, right, it's not just that there are holes to cover, but you have to
suck the spout to get the liquid to come out.

Jim