POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scene won't render - missing povray.ini Server Time
10 Jun 2024 07:30:26 EDT (-0400)
  Scene won't render - missing povray.ini (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Scene won't render - missing povray.ini
Date: 4 Feb 2015 07:06:35
Message: <54d20b4b$1@news.povray.org>
I am using Povray version 3.7.0.msvc10.win64 in Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit.

I tried rendering a LDraw model and got this error:

Preset INI file is 'D:\GOOGLE DRIVE\WORKING\POVRAY\QUICKRES.INI',
section is '[1600x1200, AA 0.3, Alpha]'.
Preset source file is 'D:\Google
Drive\Working\Povray\LDraw\web_androbot.pov'.
-
Cannot open INI file
'C:\Users\Mike-7PRO\Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7\ini\povray.ini'.
Failed to start render: Failed to parse INI file

Notably, povray.ini is missing from that location. Not sure what to do
next to get it working. Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message