POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scene won't render - missing povray.ini : Re: Scene won't render - missing povray.ini Server Time
23 Jun 2024 15:01:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scene won't render - missing povray.ini
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 4 Feb 2015 07:24:49
Message: <54d20f91$1@news.povray.org>
I think this has to do with the user account I used to install the program.

How do I install povray on Windows 7 so that my non-admin account can
use it? If I try to install as a regular user, then I can't install into
Program Files. If I install as an admin, then all the support files get
placed in the admin's Documents directory, and I am locked out.

Help!