POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : isoCSG.inc Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  isoCSG.inc (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: isoCSG.inc
Date: 8 Aug 2013 18:05:01
Message: <web.520414fa3399c54645338b700@news.povray.org>
It doesn't look like there's actually a file named isocsg.inc in the zip.
(yes, I searched for *.inc)
There _is_ one in the moray zip, but it says it's modified to work with Moray,
not POV-Ray.
Am I missing something?
Does anyone have a copy of the actual isocsg.inc that I can use?

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message