POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Close newsgroup sub-groups? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Close newsgroup sub-groups? (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: SharkD
Subject: Close newsgroup sub-groups?
Date: 25 Jul 2010 01:36:40
Message: <4c4bcd68$1@news.povray.org>
Since the POV-Ray team is hurting so much for disk space, maybe we
should close some of the groups? Maybe off-topic?

Discussion comments:
http://bugs.povray.org/task/148#comment342
http://wiki.povray.org/content?title=Talk%3AMain_Page&diff=2768&oldid=2767

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Close newsgroup sub-groups?
Date: 25 Jul 2010 01:47:54
Message: <4c4bd00a$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 01:36:39 -0400, SharkD wrote:

> Since the POV-Ray team is hurting so much for disk space, maybe we
> should close some of the groups?

Doesn't seem to me that they're hurting for space, just asking that you
preview and review so you're not creating unnecessary revisions of
documents in the wiki.  At least that's my read of those two comments
from Jim H (the other Jim H, that is).

That seems a reasonable request to me.

Jim

Post a reply to this message