POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tom's Hardware ray tracing article Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:30:16 EDT (-0400)
  Tom's Hardware ray tracing article (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: William Pokorny
Subject: Tom's Hardware ray tracing article
Date: 8 Aug 2009 21:20:00
Message: <web.4a7e2285a5c21690d2e3fb180@news.povray.org>
I happened to find an article on Tom's Hardware dated July 22, 2009 that I
have not yet seen mentioned here in the povray groups. "When Will Ray Tracing
Replace Rasterization?"

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/ray-tracing-rasterization,2351.html

Gilles Tran's "Glasses" image is used. One he rendered with povray, though I
saw no attribution to Gilles or povray.

The article is not that deep, but perhaps of interest to some here.

Post a reply to this message