POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Should POV-Ray go green? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Should POV-Ray go green? (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Should POV-Ray go green?
Date: 17 Jun 2009 08:07:13
Message: <4a38dc71$1@news.povray.org>
I'm considering making a proposal to drop the pdf and postscript printable
versions of the documentation, but first I'd like to conduct a poll to see
what everyone thinks.

Good idea .... or bad?

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Should POV-Ray go green?
Date: 17 Jun 2009 08:50:00
Message: <web.4a38e634647a8f185fd99d9e0@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] povrayorg> wrote:
> I'm considering making a proposal to drop the pdf and postscript printable
> versions of the documentation, but first I'd like to conduct a poll to see
> what everyone thinks.
>
> Good idea .... or bad?

Bad, I think. Some people cannot read documents properly on screen. If you are

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On 06/17/09 07:07, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> I'm considering making a proposal to drop the pdf and postscript printable
> versions of the documentation, but first I'd like to conduct a poll to see
> what everyone thinks.
>
> Good idea .... or bad?

	Bad.

--
DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG (UNDER PENALTY OF LAW)

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl

Post a reply to this message

Certainly keep the pdf for people with ebook readers.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message