POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shameless plug... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Shameless plug... (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Subject: Re: [OT] Adobe Reader (Was: Shameless plug...)
Date: 9 Apr 2009 13:59:12
Message: <49de3770$1@news.povray.org>

> Can't you install Adobe Reader on linux instead?

   IIRC, I had a problem with a lot of dependencies and then thought that
using Wine with the Windows version would take less time (I had to comment
on the annotations urgently). But I'm glad it served to re-evaluate Wine:
it's very useful to run these "must-have" applications that only run on
Windows, like IC or Poseray.

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message