POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shameless plug... : Re: Shameless plug... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shameless plug...
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 14 Apr 2009 18:41:32
Message: <49e5111c@news.povray.org>
Great tool, thank you!

Slight UI issues:

I tried whether the mouse wheel would zoom, but
IC loaded the next image in the directory. I think
this is a bit harsh for a mouse wheel action, especially
if the directory also contains largish files ;) it may
have been an unintended side effect of mapping this
functionality to page up / page down.

Also, the zoom keys don't work initially as a fit
image to window lock is active by default. Usually,
zooming in overrides such a setting. Possibly, only
fit when resizing the window or loading a new image?

Finally, the popup menus display some strange boxes
after the text which reminds me of unix newlines in
a windows editor but could really be anything.