POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Documentation Project Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Documentation Project (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Documentation Project
Date: 10 Mar 2009 14:52:48
Message: <49b6b700@news.povray.org>
Hello Everyone,

I just posted the completed content on the Wiki

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Contents

Phase 1 I'm calling it ... is completed.

Each page has a header/footer that links to that docs "talk" page.

Each page has a navagation link at the bottom of the page. The left side
goes to the last Item of the previous page, the right side goes to the first
item on the next page.

I did a pretty exhaustive QA but would appreciate you all having a look when
you get a chance.

Cheers Jim

Post a reply to this message