POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Documentation Project : Re: Documentation Project Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Documentation Project
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 10 Mar 2009 19:07:57
Message: <49b6f2cd@news.povray.org>

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_3.2#Poly_Objec

>   (These images must be somehow cursed. The online povray documentation
> has had numerous problems with them during the years, and now it seems
> the wiki is also having problems with them.)

if you're talking about the LaTex images .... I need to add those. They are
on my users page

User:Jholsenback

sorry forgot to mention that when I posted .... alot of irons in the fire
the past few days.

I'll get those done in the morning.

Jim