POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What happened to the wiki? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  What happened to the wiki? (Message 11 to 20 of 38)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: What happened to the wiki?
Date: 1 Dec 2008 12:47:47
Message: <49342343$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen escreveu:
> No it is a new one. Tina Chep (This Is Not A Chequered Plain)
>
> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/

Oh, I saw the latest round.  Pretty good entries, including the one from
Thomas.  Some of them blends of 2D and 3D, kinda weird, but amazing
nonetheless like the one using a picture of Jules Verne.

Yes, looks like a good contest in the same league as IRTC.  Perhaps next
round I'll join... :)

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 15:47:47 -0200, nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

>Stephen escreveu:
>> No it is a new one. Tina Chep (This Is Not A Chequered Plain)
>>
>> http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/
>
>Oh, I saw the latest round.  Pretty good entries, including the one from
>Thomas.  Some of them blends of 2D and 3D, kinda weird, but amazing
>nonetheless like the one using a picture of Jules Verne.

Yes, St the admin doesn't limit it to raytracing.

>Yes, looks like a good contest in the same league as IRTC.  Perhaps next
>round I'll join... :)

You have still sixteen days left to create a chess masterpiece. Failing that,
join and vote for the next topic.
There is an animation section too.
--

Regards