POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-ray (text) editor for beginners Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  POV-ray (text) editor for beginners (Message 17 to 26 of 26)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: POV-ray (text) editor for beginners
Date: 18 Nov 2008 11:36:15
Message: <4922eeff@news.povray.org>
Christian Froeschlin escreveu:
> Get your wife a nice birthday present such as a laptop with a
> user-friendly OS and install the Windows version of POV-Ray.

Or a nice laptop with Linux, Blender or Wings 3D and povray exporters.

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 18 Nov 2008 18:08:43
Message: <49234afb@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Christian Froeschlin escreveu:
>> Get your wife a nice birthday present such as a laptop with a
>> user-friendly OS and install the Windows version of POV-Ray.
>
> Or a nice laptop with Linux, Blender or Wings 3D and povray exporters.

Or let's go write a GUI for Linux comparable to the one in Windows.

Oh wait, better a cross-platform one, to replace the current Windows one
too. The POV-Win code is UGLY!

Post a reply to this message