POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-ray (text) editor for beginners : Re: POV-ray (text) editor for beginners Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-ray (text) editor for beginners
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 19 Nov 2008 17:56:37
Message: <492499a5$1@news.povray.org>
> The burden is on your statement that Windows is more user-friendly.

1. It wasn't his statement
2. I feel entirely unburdened
3. I actually like Linux (well, for work)

As the OP explicitely stated his wife finds it annoying
to have to type something on the command line, she would
very likely be happier on Windows - or Mac, heaven forbid,
but I think there is only an inofficial POV for that.

It seems such an opinion is already too much trolling ;)

Now it itches me to praise the blessing of DOS, which I
grew up with - and two of my three systems still run it.