POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : combining partial images Server Time
18 May 2024 03:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  combining partial images (Message 1 to 10 of 38)
From: stevenvh
Subject: combining partial images
Date: 8 Jul 2008 09:55:00
Message: <web.487371a8ec7fa205c0721a1d0@news.povray.org>
I made a set of partial images using Start_Column, End_Column, Start_Row and
End_Row.
Now I want to combine them, but Photoshop can't read the images. Are the files
not standard bitmap files (PNG in my case)?
Any tools around to do this?

TIA
Steven

Post a reply to this message

> I made a set of partial images using Start_Column, End_Column, Start_Row and
> End_Row.
> Now I want to combine them, but Photoshop can't read the images. Are the files
> not standard bitmap files (PNG in my case)?
> Any tools around to do this?

  Try with the Gimp. IIRC, it ignores the errors and reads the images.
You can then re-save them.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message